The general rules of the hotel
- 1.1. Do not abuse the Call for Help (CFH) system; it should be used during emergency purposes only.
- 1.2. Do not advertise other Habbo Retros; hotel links or purposely mentioning the name of another hotel with the intentions of advertising is not permitted.
- 1.3. Do not attempt to or scam credits or furniture from other users through betting, gaming, or trading.
- 1.4. Do not bully, harass, or abuse other users; avoid violent or aggressive behavior.
- 1.5. Do not disclose any personal information of another user (e.g., address, IP Address, phone number, school, private images etc.) without their consent.
- 1.6. Do not excessively repeat identical or similar statements (spamming).
- 1.7. Users are to not participate in any sexual, inappropriate, or generally objective acts towards other users without their prior consent.
- 1.8. Do not make rooms with inappropriate or abusive names.
- 1.9. Do not attempt to or successfully harm a user’s home internet connection.
- 1.10. Do not disrupt events with explicit language or negative behavior.
The general account rules on Habbo
- 2.1. Do not attempt to or give away, buy, sell, or trade your Habbo account and/or items for virtual items from another game, accounts from another game, cash, or vice versa without permission from an Administrator. This includes giving away, buying, selling or trading furniture/currency for Habbo furniture/currency or vice versa.
- 2.2. Do not create a username with an offensive name that is insulting, racist, harassing, or generally objectionable.
- 2.3. Do not evade an IP Address ban.
- 2.4. Do not share your account with other users.
- 2.5. Do not threaten to, attempt to, or hack other users accounts.
- 2.6. Do not create multiple accounts for the purpose of taking an advantage over gaining more in-game currency and/or rares of any kind.
- 2.7. Do not re-appeal your ban unless stated otherwise. This means if you re-appeal in 2 days after your first appeal was denied and you were told to re-appeal in 2-3 weeks, you will be banned from the forum as well as the hotel.
- 2.8. Accounts are limited to 2 per person. This means, only 1 Alt acc is acceptable. Anything more than this, will result in a full account wipe including credits, and rares.
Hotel rules & guidelines
- 3.1. Do not attempt to or exploit errors of Habbo; report it to the Administration immediately.
- 3.2. Do not attempt to or refund your VIP Membership or donation to Habbo at any given time; all payments are final.
- 3.3. Do not intentionally give wrong or misleading information to staff members in reports about rule violations, complaints, bug reports, or support requests.
- 3.4. Do not make false statements against Habbo or any other part of its services.
- 3.5. Do not pretend to be a representative of Habbo. This includes mimicing, acting like them, and or claim to have staff powers.
- 3.6. Do not threaten to, attempt to, or use any scripts or third party software to enter, disrupt, or modify Habbo.
- 3.7. Non-harmful auto-typing, auto-clicking and other programs can only be used if you are the room owner or with permission from the room owner.